Premature ejaculation (PE) is a condition where men experience ejaculating before they want to or within seconds of penetration. This happens because their body has become conditioned to release semen at the slightest touch
PE affects around 20% of men worldwide. If you’re experiencing premature ejaculation, you might be wondering whether there’s anything you can do about it.
There are several things you can try to prevent premature ejaculation. The main thing is to relax and take control of your ejaculatory reflexes. Here are five foods that can help you last longer in bed. Below are the tips on how to prevent premature ejaculation.
what helps premature ejaculation
1. Watermelon – It’s loaded with citrulline, an amino acid that helps dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow to the penis.
2. Blueberries – They contain high levels of antioxidants called anthocyanins which may improve sexual function by increasing nitric oxide production in the body.
3. Bananas – They’re packed with potassium, a mineral that helps maintain healthy blood pressure and keep nerves from firing off too many signals at once.
4. Apples – They contain quercetin, a flavonoid that has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body. And it also contains pectin, a soluble fiber that promotes regularity.
5. Oatmeal – It’s full of beta-glucan, a type of dietary fiber that improves blood sugar regulation and reduces cholesterol.
About, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.