Almond milk is a delicious dairy-free alternative to cow’s milk. Check out our top 5 nutritional benefits of almond milk and how to drink it.
Almond milk is a popular alternative to dairy milk and soy milk. Almond has many nutritional benefits for those with lactose intolerance or for those who are vegan, and some of the recipes are so delicious you won’t even miss cow’s milk
In this Article;
Almond milk benefits
Almond milk has many health benefits including being low in calories and high in protein.
This milk is a plant-based, non-dairy alternative to cow’s milk. It is made by grinding almonds with water and then filtering the pulp to extract the almond meal. Its milk is low in calories, high in protein, and contains no cholesterol or lactose.
It is a new trend in the food industry and a healthy alternative to dairy milk and has many benefits.
1) Almond contains no cholesterol or saturated fat.
2) It is a great source of calcium, potassium, and vitamin D.
3) It has a lower glycemic index than dairy milk which may help with weight loss or diabetes control.
4) It tastes great and can be used in almost any recipe that calls for cow’s milk.
5) Almonds are high in protein so almond milk can also be used as a post-workout drink to recover from an intense workout.
Health benefits of almond milk
Almond extract can be made from almonds that have been soaked in water overnight. It can also be made by blending almonds with filtered water and adding sweeteners and flavors like vanilla extract or cinnamon.
Almonds are rich in vitamin E and magnesium which help keep the heart healthy and energized respectively. They are also high in potassium which helps regulate blood pressure levels and sodium levels in the body.
Best way to drink almond milk
The best way to drink this is to use it in coffee, cereal, or as an ingredient in your favorite smoothie. It can also be used as a substitute for cream in cooking and baking.
There are many ways to drink almond milk.
● The first way to drink the milk is to put it in cereal or oatmeal with fruit or nuts.
● Another way to drink almond milk is to mix it with your favorite juices or powders like green tea, matcha powder, cacao powder, etc.
● If you like adding sweetness to your drinks then you can mix it with honey or maple syrup.
● You can also add it to recipes such as pancakes, waffles, and more!
|Almond nutrition facts||Value|
|Vitamin E||3.32 mg|
|Fatty acids||0.104 g|
|Vitamin A||41 µg|